In this Guide we are learning about How to Check Airport Lounge Access on Debit Card. Airport lounge access provides convenience such as comfortable and suitable seating, appetizers and drinks to the individual while you are waiting for the flight. Meanwhile airport lounge access is usually reserved for first-class and business-class passengers or elite exuberant flyers.There are many debit cards in India which also offer lounge access as a benefit.
How to Check Airport Lounge Access on Debit Card
First of all, if we talk about the average entry fee for domestic lounge access in India, normally it is around ₹ 1500 per person.So all the card networks, banks, they tie-up in all these launch accesses where there is a deduction of ₹ 2 on Visa card and ₹ 25 on MasterCard and ₹ 2 on RuPay card deduction takes place.
There are three card networks within India. They have partnered here with different Kinds of Lounge Access. For example, Visa has partnered with more than 50 lounge access in India.
There are simply three ways to check if your debit or credit card is eligible for Launch access.
- First of all you should know what the variant of your card is. And consumers can check the website of the debit card provider to know whether the consumer’s card provides access to airport lounges.
- Second Method simply you can Visit dreamfolks Web Login where you need to simply add your card. if your Debit Card is successfully added then you can check the Eligible Lounge Access on that Debit Card.
- Consumers can check by visiting the airport lounge and it is the responsibility of the staff to check whether the customer’s debit card is eligible to enter the lounge access.
For example, suppose you want to check the list of lounge access of ICICI Bank. For that you will have to go to the website of ICICI Bank and there you will get a link. You will get a list of all the card variants available in airport lounge access and from there you can check all the information.
- As we know, each debit card provides a different number of lounge access facilities. And always be aware of how often and where you can use the free access.
- If you don’t exhaust your quarterly norm for several swipes per card, you can easily swipe the same card two or three times in a month.
- If you have not used your admirable access in a quarter, it will not be carried forward to the next quarter.
- If your monthly or quarterly lounge access allocation has been met, you can access and avail the lounge facilities by swiping your card of whatever variant and paying the required fee.
These are the list :
- ICICI Coral Plus Debit Card
- ICICI Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
- SBI Platinum International Debit Card
- Axis Priority Debit Card
- IDFC First Bank Visa Signature Debit Card
- HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- HDFC Millennia Debit Card
- IndusInd World Exclusive Debit Card
- InterMiles HDFC Signature Debit Card
- Kotak Privy League Signature Debit Card
We all need to know that not only credit cards but also debit cards provide free airport lounge access at domestic and international airports and you can take advantage of this anytime. And there are many banks which provide this facility on their debit cards. If you use a debit card then quickly find out and check whether your card is also eligible for free lounge access and if eligible then avail this service.